Love my Long Legs is a fashion and personal blog written by me, Sheri Ann. If you need to contact me about anything on this blog, please do so via my contact page.
- Love my Long Legs does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this blog. I love my readers and never want to betray their trust.
- All advertisements are generated by a third-party ad network. I will always identify them as paid advertisements. I have placed banner ads and text links on this site will result in commission if clicked. Some of the banner ads are Google Ad Sense ads. They are chosen by Google so I have not picked or approved them. Which means there may be ads on my site that are not relevant to the things I talk about here.
- I also accept compensation to provide my opinion on products, services, websites, and various other items. These may include free products, services, travel, event tickets, and whatever else not mentioned.
- Even though I accept compensation for certain posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions and experiences of those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
- I’m flattered that you would accept only my word, but I must insist that any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.