Her whole life has revolved around fashion. She knows the struggle of trying to find clothes that fit and learned how to make them herself. And she keeps herself busy. Check out these accomplishments from her about page:
- Part of the Canon EOS M camera launch as one of the faces of the campaign.
- Proudly delivered a TED talk on December 1st 2011 about “The keys to successful Blogging”.
- Designed 2 collections of a highly successful camera bag line with Kipling (first production sold out within few hours).
- Co-Designed an accessory capsule collection for MANGO Touch as Werelse.
- Mango’s ‘IT Girl’ for the Autumn Winter 2011 Campaign.
- Bloglovin’ Awards “Best Blogger Business of the year 2012” for Werelse.
- Best Personal Style nominee for the Bloglovin’ Awards 2014 in NYC
- Polyvore.com Best Personal Style Award 2011.
- Hosted the Mango Spring/Summer 2012 ‘behind the scenes’ show.
- Hosted 8 episode of the Monki Television series.
- Acted the part of a stylist in the ‘What Should I Wear’ series. (episode 2)
- Elle.nl best fashion blog award 2011.
- Acted on the Werelse for MANGO Touch short film costarring Rossy De Palma.
- Ranked as one of the 4 most influential fashion blogs in the world on the ‘Most Wanted Fashion 100’ 2011 edition by vouchercodes.co.uk
- Ranked in the Dutch Jackie Magazine best dressed list top ten for 2011.
- Panelist at the IFB conference during New York Fashion Week in February 2012.
- Featured in Vogue Italy’s Fashion Encyclo
- Featured in many major international publications such as Vogue Nippon, Vogue.com, Vogue.fr, Vogue.it, ELLE, Glamour, Nylon, Vogue Girl Korea Grazia, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Marie Claire, New York Fashion “The Cut”, Fashion TV and many more.
This line is considered minimalist, casual, and cool.
Now let’s get into the clothes. The line is supposed to be something that women of every height can wear. Honestly, I don’t like when people say that because usually I still can’t wear them but let’s give it a chance. There’s one pair of pants for $89 with no mention of the inseam anywhere, which is very weird when you say it’s for women of any height. Maybe they will be custom made with the inseam you request? Prices overall are not outrageous ranging from $70ish to $140ish.
I am extremely proud and excited to share AIT with you! This is more than a clothing brand to me, it’s an expression of my style and who I am. Fashion has always been close to my heart, since watching my mother customize my clothes and teach me how to sew at the age of 7.
I feel like the AIT collection is for cooler, younger and thinner women therefore I won’t feel comfortable in a majority of it lol. But the Denim Jacket has my name all over it. What do you think?