Still needing a Halloween costume this year? You’re in luck because I decided to come up some more new and improved ideas compared to the list I made last year. If you want to see last years suggestions, you can see them here. This year is more interesting, and a whole lot more fun!
I’ve decided not to do the usual witch, angel, animal, ghost, or zombie costumes. By the way, I have a feeling that everyone, and their mamas will be a zombie again this year. So instead, I started looking at celebrities. Hopefully you’ll notice something in common with all of my choices. If not, I’ll tell you at the end. Now, let’s get to my list.
My Halloween costume ideas that are perfect for tall women.
1. Venus or Serena Williams – All you really need is tennis skirt and racket.
2. Taylor Swift – I personally couldn’t do this one because of, well, a thing called melanin, but wouldn’t it be funny to have a bunch of guy friends with you dressed as all of her ex-boyfriends? Hi-lar-i-ous
3. Elin Nordegren – Don’t forget the golf club! Otherwise it won’t make any sense.
4. Joseline Hernandez – You only need to make sure that whatever shirt you’re wearing barely contains your breasts. And talk like her. Bonus points if you have a Stebie with you.
5. Nene Leakes – I don’t know what kind of prop you would have. If you just say “boop” a lot, people would probably know who you are.
So there are my choices this year for your homemade Halloween costume for tall girls. I hope you enjoyed them. I know I giggled a little as I thought about them. Did you notice that all of the women listed here are tall women?? Except maybe Joseline, I don’t know how tall she is, but I do know she would make a great Halloween costume.