I’ve been told that I need to get my “mind right” a couple of times, so I’m joining the Mind Right Mondays linkup being hosted by Dani at okdani.com where we are listing our goals for the week along with the things we’re grateful for.
Goals for the week:
- Start some kind of exercise regime to lose 20-25 lbs. The scale at my doctors office is now my enemy.
- Try to crank out posts more often than once every 2 1/2 weeks.
- Start cooking and eating healthier. Fast food is killing my wallet, and my waistline.
- Make a decision on what to do with my hair. I can’t decide if I want to cut it or let it continue to grow out. Get a relaxer or let it grow natural?
- Find my toenail clippers. Because, yeah, it’s getting that bad. o___o
Things I’m grateful for:
- My husband. I seriously don’t know what I’d do without him.
- My job.
- My dad.
- The people I’ve been blessed to come in contact with only because of this blog.
- My long legs 🙂
Do you have any goals you want to share? It’s time to get your mind right!