I know the title says size 10 and up shoes, but it was a little too easy, believe it or not. Technically size 10 is available in a majority of shoes and that really wasn’t a challenge. Personally in the past few years, I’ve gone from a size 10, up to 11, and now I’m a size 12. Geesh. Most places that happen to have size 12 shoes in stock only had shoes with 20″ heels. I don’t always want to wear the heels. So I hope this list helps you as much as it helps me because it’s actually places to find size 12+ shoes.
Places to find size 12+ shoes
Disclosure: Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click. This will be at no extra cost to you if you buy.
There’s the obvious place like Payless ShoeSource, but I wanted dig a little deeper…
- Shoes of Prey are custom made shoes but I see sizes up to 14.5 on the website.
- Nordstrom up to size 14+
- Stuart Weitzman has up to size 12.
- Zappos looks like some styles go up to size 20.
- Dillards has a extended size section that goes up to size 13.
- Torrid goes up to size 13.
- ShoeMetro goes up to size 14.
- Tom’s Shoes goes up to size 12.
- Neiman Marcus goes up to size 12.
- Stuart Weitzman goes up to size 12.
- Sam Edelman goes up to size 12.
- Back Country goes up to size 12.
- Nine West goes up to size 12.
- Samanta Shoes has sizes 11-14, but there is not a lot of selection.
- Sheik Shoes has sizes up to 17.
- Stravers Luxury Shoes goes up to size 12.5
- Lonia Shoes goes up to size 15.
I checked JustFab and noticed that they stop at size 11. I could’ve sworn they had 12’s?
Do you have a favorite that needs to be added to the list? Help a sista out and put it in the comments.